If you wonder if binary options is better than regular trading, we have made a small comparison between the two so that you can decide for yourself. Here are the main differences between binary options and regular trading:
1) Ease of use - Binaries are much easier to use because they don't require any skill. You only have to choose where the market goes and you're done.
2) Control over losses - Binary trading allows you to control the exact amount you risk when opening a trade. You cannot lose more than the option price. In classical trading you have to set stop losses to reduce risk, but there is no guarantee that your stop loss will be filled at the exact amount because in volatile markets slippage may occur.
3) Potential gains - In both binary options trading and CFD trading you can get high returns in short time. However, nothing compares to 60 seconds binary options where you can earn up to 85% in one minute.
4) Trading strategies - Binary options allow you to build sophisticated strategies because you know exactly the amount at risk and the potential gain. Different time ranges and different option types like Touch Options give you a lot of freedom in creating the most unique strategies. Classical forex trading is more limited when it comes to money management and risk taking tactics.
5) Fun - While most people trade for financial gains, there are people who also do it for fun. Binary options are known to be much more entertaining because you can get a lot of action with 60 second options. Even in calm markets you can get returns of 85% which is impossible in regular trading. There is no need to wait for hours for the market to move. 60 seconds options can be used at any time and you are guaranteed a lot of action and fun.